Friday, January 19, 2007

I hate my knee! That organic cider has a lot to answer for...


Thanks to everyone who came out last night on what hopefully will be our (last*) leaving doo...

The big news is that an incident involving consumption of aforementioned cider, a rogue marks&spencers shopping trolly and a little over exuburance on my behalf - I appear to have bust my knee up again.

D'oh!

Just in time for our departure.... Typical.

Considering I've spent the best part of a year getting it back up to strength too... oops... :S

I'm sure it'll be fine.*

Leaving date set to some time around my birthday - That's the 30th January folks! Don't worry about cards and stuff - no seriously... it's ok... we don't have a mantlepiece to put them on anymore. :)
Still - at least we didn't have to get up for work today, 3am to bed on a week night! With work in the morning... what a disgrace! lol :)

*Yeah right - If you believe that you'll believe anything! ;)

No comments: